Chemical Reactions

Thus far on this little experiment, I've:

  • Overslept by 1 hour.
  • Completely lost track of time innumerable occasions.
  • Discovered an odd blurring & vibration in my vision.  Generally, it feels like I'm looking through a tunnel or a straw at the world.
  • Had insatiable cravings for caffeine and sugar.
  • Hyperfocused on assembly language programming and exercism.
  • Generally feel like I got hit by a truck--slow, plodding, etc.
On the bright side:
  • Mood is much better.
  • Sleep is much better.
  • Laughed more (that is, some!)
The next 2-6 weeks look to be rocky, but we'll see.  Some things have to change, and my brain chemistry's going to have to come along for the ride.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder