- Overslept by 1 hour.
- Completely lost track of time innumerable occasions.
- Discovered an odd blurring & vibration in my vision. Generally, it feels like I'm looking through a tunnel or a straw at the world.
- Had insatiable cravings for caffeine and sugar.
- Hyperfocused on assembly language programming and exercism.
- Generally feel like I got hit by a truck--slow, plodding, etc.
On the bright side:
- Mood is much better.
- Sleep is much better.
- Laughed more (that is, some!)
The next 2-6 weeks look to be rocky, but we'll see. Some things have to change, and my brain chemistry's going to have to come along for the ride.