- Joey and I went to TRON: Legacy 3D last night. On the way home, he posed the following question: "Hey Harold, so what if when I was a freshman in high school, I met some girl who had hair just like Quorra, and who looked just like Quorra, and who had a TRON outfit like Quorra?" My reply: "Turn and run the other way as fast as you can."
- Yes, Olivia Wilde steals every scene she's in.
- Oh, and the 3D wasn't worth the extra $$$. Tron in 2D on an appropriate screen is still a beautiful film, the minimalist counterpart to the sensory overload of Cameron's Avatar.
- Sometimes, gravity is not your friend. Ouch.
- I welcome our new Verizon overlords.
- I love the motorcycle shots in TRON (those in the real world, on the Ducati), but I think I'd like something more comfortable in real life.