Quotable quotes from class last week
I was in a training class last week, and thought these quotes were interesting:
- Game time is not the time to improve skills. It's the time to apply the skills.
- Projects have a beginning, a middle, and an end. Operations go on forever.
- Marry not the person that makes you happiest, but the person that makes you least unhappy.
- Metrics allow you to get rid of the losers. They DO NOT let you pick the winners
- The difference between a job and a career? About 20 hours a week.