Quick Hits: I'm not dead
* This month marks 2 years since Mom's cancer was diagnosed. She's still kickin'.
* I'm going to try and blog much more. Facebook's great. Twitter's great. Sometimes, though, I just can't hear myself think in there. Blogging's much more composition and reflection.
* I've learned to say 'No'. I've de-committed some things at church. Whitney and I have worked out some ways to get time for ourselves: Every other Saturday morning, we get 'Off'. The opposite parent takes the kids, no questions asked. It's still a work in progress, but I like where it's going.
* I'm melodramatic. I see drama where there is none. When I recognize this in myself, I'm trying to be self-deprecating, since my other problem is I TAKE MYSELF TOO DAMN SERIOUSLY. :-)
* After coming back from vacation, I'm re-evaluating lots of things. I don't know if it's really healthy for me to get up at 5am every day, for instance. I don't exercise; that's unhealthy. I have very little energy in the afternoon.