Bizarro Dream of the weekend....

So, Sunday, I decided to do something completely out of character--I took a nap.

My wife took one look at my cranky-pants self after church and said, "You need a Nap for Jesus."

Which is a polite way of saying, "Jesus, Harold...take a nap!"

Anyway, my bizarro dream went like this:

[Interior. Lab environment. Soft lighting, muted hum of machinery]

Serge: Hello, Harold. I'm Sergey Brin. This is Larry Page. You might know us...we founded Google.

Harold: Umm....Hi.

Serge: So, we've been studying this Twitter phenomenon for quite a few years now. What do you think of Twitter?

Harold: Oh, I like it.

Larry: Hmm...interesting.

[Harold notices he's reclined on a couch, his brain wired up to some sort of halo device]

Harold: Are you READING MY THOUGHTS?

Serge: Possibly. So, Harold, tell us how your mother laughs.

Harold: What? NO!

Serge: Nevermind...this one's uninteresting. Send him back to his bed.

[White light. Fade to black]

* * *

And, then I woke up. In my bed. :-)

Yeah, between too much House, and too much tech stuff...maybe I'm getting paranoid.

Still....FREAKY!

(Yes, I get the irony of writing this on blogger, an entity wholly controlled by Google)

Comments

  1. Naptime for Jesus is appropriately sung to Springtime for Hitler and does not encapsulate taking the Lord's name in vain but rather means,"It is not humanly possibly for you to be able to approach being civil at this point much less Jesus's standards for us thus I think it would be in everyone's best interest if you napped". :D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder