Fun times...show cancellations

TV Cancellations thrill me. Stinker shows go circling the drain, and we all get to cheer.

First big one to go: My Own Worst Enemy. Terrible show, poorly executed--just painful to watch, really.

Sad thing is, most things on network TV these days aren't that much better. Grey's Anatomy jumped the shark years ago, as has every single reality show.

Overall, TV's just ceasing to exist for me--I like House, though its formulaic nature and current shark sighting (House and Cuddy?! Hello Moonlighting!)

Comments

  1. TV? I think I got a vaccination for that in school.

    Rarely turn the thing on anymore.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder