Quickies

The weekend was a blur--running Joey up to Louisville, taking Maria down to Mom & Dad's Saturday, and lunching with the church at the Cane Ridge Shrine Sunday afternoon. The weather powers-that-be missed the forecast--each day was beautiful in Georgetown.

Today, I've too many meetings, and much too much to do...yep, must be back in 082.

* * *

Coolest part of the weekend? Working on a New Holland Hay Baler with my Dad. Just like old times...grease everywhere, gears, chains, clutches. I'm just a tad more mechanically capable than I used to be. That was my Father's Day present...hanging out with my Dad.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder