From the "When It Rains, it Pours" file

Someone broke into my house today, right after Whitney left with Maria to pick-up Joey from school. Our ADT security system detected the intrusion and they called the police immediately. ADT called me and I told Whitney to go home and check-it-out. She said everything was still there, but the three drawers in our kitchen bar table were open wide.

Bizarre things--it was broad daylight, and if they've been casing our house they know PEOPLE PICK UP THEIR KIDS BY THAT BUS STOP every day.

My going theory is they were after the iMac, having seen it through the rear windows.

Sometimes I just want to live in a bunker surrounded by a minefield, ya know?

Comments

  1. I will complain about nothing today.
    I will complain about nothing today.
    I will complain about nothing today.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder