Preserved for posterity

Had to steal this from the whiteboard in my old building.

"Potential Mottos for the family crest"

Why does this keep happening to me?

Again?!

Recidite, plebes!

Duty, honor, payment

We don't know what's broke or how to fix it

The next one will be normal, you'll see!

Fabricati diem

too lazy to work, too nervous to steal

we don't have clue one

What, me worry?

rex cloaca!

Probably our fault

Seldom right, but never in doubt

praying for sterility for over 300 years

I drank what?

Your family is no prize, either.

Clovis had it right

We're all out of toner!

Give us time, we'll screw it up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder