Mom's in the hospital...

There are days where I want to rename this blog "Tragedy and trials du jour"

So Mom's back in the hospital for tests...she has some sort of "lesion" on her liver. She just had her gallbladder out back in July, but had continued pain during her recovery.

I'd really like to list the litany of crap that's going on in my life right now, but that's not going to do me much good. I feel like an over-saturated sponge (appropriate, considering), and I've lost the ability to internalize anything.

Comments

  1. Sponges grow in the ocean. That just kills me. I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be if that didn't happen. -- Steven Wright

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is hard I know. If you need anything or just to talk call me or e-mail. I will pray for you all.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder