Neat little C++, templatized command line parser

I'm writing some toy apps that integrate with our libraries, and so I was looking for a good, Windows-compliant version of GNU Getopt. Cygwin has a version, but that ties me to the cygwin installation (I think...)

Anyway, Getopt is straight POSIX C, and googling around I found this C++ .h called TCLAP it's well documented and implemented as inlines in the tclap/CmdLine.h. Seems very similar to the ruby 'optparse' module in spirit and implementation.

Comments

  1. hello my name is harold and i like to spend my time inventing my own language and pretending other ppl know what I'm talking about....

    No! I don't want to go on the cart!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder