Soylent green is PEOPLE!!!!

Revelation of the morning:

"Piano Man" by Billy Joel is LIMERICKS!


He says, son, can you play me a memory?
Im not really sure how it goes
But its sad and its sweet
and I knew it complete
When I wore a younger mans clothes

Now john at the bar is a friend of mine
He gets me my drinks for free
And hes quick with a joke
or to light up your smoke
But theres someplace that hed rather be

Now paul is a real estate novelist
Who never had time for a wife
And hes talkin with davy
whos still in the navy
And probably will be for life

Its a pretty good crowd for a saturday
And the manager gives me a smile
cause he knows that its me
theyve been comin to see
To forget about life for a while

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder