The worst meeting ever...

I've been through many bad meetings at LXK, but my 3 o'clock yesterday ranks right up there as one of the worst. Ingredients

* Meeting shouldn't have happened. It's a meeting that should've been a whiteboarding session between me and one other guy.
* Six people, each with a slightly different agenda.
* No common manager, hence no one to make a decision if there's a conflict.

Anyway, so it's a meeting past my threshold of exhaustion (I suck at meetings after 3pm...it's too late in the day and my brain is tapioca.).

So, it was a total trainwreck. I did get a nice quote of the day candidate:

"If [the widget] isn't easy to configure after it's built, then it's a boat anchor"

Easily offended programmer: "DID YOU JUST CALL ME A BOAT ANCHOR?!!!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder