Quote for the day

[Scene. Interior. A Conference room with a conference table shaped like a badly-imagined Star Trek insignia contains folks awaiting an early morning call. A dark-skinned Indian fellow, running the meeting sits across from a dark-skinned Brazilian man with curly hair. The Brazilian man's humor is less infectious than he'd like to believe.]

Brazilian guy: I love languages. I know how to say 'good morning' 25 languages.

Indian guy: That's nice

BG: No, really, teach me. I love to learn. How do you say 'Good morning'.

Indian guy [dryly, with a smile]: 'Good morning'.

* * *

For those of you scoring at home, folks from West Bengal (Kolkata's region) can speak English, Hindi, and Bengali from the time they're 2 years old.

nice

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder