I've got this thing for rumps...

Car rumps, that is :-)

Nissan is famous for screwing-up the back-end of every car they make, producing bulbous, unattractive forms that destroy the tidy lines of the car. Seems to me they're always trying to add 'visual excitement' (a Pontiac term!) to the cars.

Well, I LOVE the new Altima.



The back end had a muscular look, very reminiscent of a G35, skyline, or a 350z. Pictures really don't do it justice: The curve from the C pillar is organic, down through the tail lights. It reminds me of the way Ferrari finishes-off its great GT cars like the 456GT.

Sigh...yes, it's spring. It's time for me to look at cars. I really have an itch to test drive a Civic Si sedan after reading this review

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder