Friday frolick

It's Friday, I'm a new dad, the coffee has kicked in, I solved an issue for Porsche yesterday, and it's sunny outside. My Teleconference at 7am was cancelled today. Spring isn't far away, and the mercury hit 50 yesterday for the first time in 6 weeks of dull winter. My Dad called, and for the first time in awhile, I didn't vent at him for 15 solid minutes about being tired, fed-up, and depressed.

May have a triple-boon coming up--tax return, company bonus, and sale of some stock options (if we hit a certain price!). I have spring fever for everything--a new car, a new house, a vacation, and gadgets galore, but I'll probably end-up saving most of it.

Both the cars are going to need some massive refresh work this Spring, but I'm looking forward to doing most of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder