Sayonara Cable, welcome back Netflix

Our cable's going off on Monday and we're getting back with Netflix

Our rabbit-ears receptions was awful, so I went to radio shack and brought home this bad boy:



80" grandpa special antenna.

Tried it out today with a line of 75-ohm coax running directly to a single TV, and the reception was spectacular from all the Lexington stations. It's a directional antenna, but I can point it directly South and get everything I need.

Now the only hurdle is tying it into the house outlets. The house is wired for cable in every room; the obvious choice is through the Cable Box outside, but it's inconveniently locked.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder