BOO OSU

After jerry-rigging my 7 1/2 foot antenna atop my entertainment center, I watched the national title game last night.

Wow, did OSU look like a bad team: Flat, underprepared, with no answer to any of Florida's plays. The game was pretty-much over when Tressel went for it on 4th & 1 FROM HIS OWN 30 YARD LINE! This is boneheaded along the lines of Rick Pitino not guarding Grant Hill's inbound pass in 1992.

Wow, did Florida look like a great team--poised, energetic.

After this, I think the Big 10 may want to rethink ending its schedule before Thanksgiving. Both Michigan and OSU stank it up.

Larger question--who would've won between Florida and USC? In hindsight, that would've been a great game that USC probably would've won.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder