Back to work...

I had nearly two full weeks off, but it drove me rather batty just laying around the house. (Insert joke about weight, Christmas cookies, and "laying AROUND the house" here).

I did do alot of fun things. Played a bazillion games of backgammon, and it was really enjoyable. Stu and Cathy bought Joey a very nice wood backgammon board for Christmas, and we played at least 1-2 games per day. It's an ancient game, much more congenial and chance-based than chess or checkers...some games you can't win, others you totally destroy the opposition.

Joey's little Lego things aren't working out so well. He's a very active boy, and he likes to be very physical with his toys, meaning those two Lego towers lasted just long enough for The Hulk and The Thing to do battle. They survived; the towers didn't.

I dearly loved my presents this Christmas--especially the two books, particularly the Peter Egan compillation:



The man's a genius.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder