Repent--Kentucky has a GOOD football program!!

I'm still shaking my head over this one. My quote at 11am today:


Man, I just hope we don't embarrass ourselves.


After watching a well-coached, well-played game from the UK Wildcats, I still can't believe that's the same team that played LSU just a few months ago. They had a stellar opening drive, adjusted their game-plan against the Clemson pass-rush, then just lit-up the stadium for 21 unanswered points. As my pall Jeff says, the game really wasn't as close as the 28-20 score would indictate--we owned Clemson today.

It was a cool, professional game, with great intensity and drama. It was like watching any other SEC-powerhouse program play--great athletes making great plays, with some coaching gambles and tricks thrown in (Fake punt from your own 20!?!)

Awesome game, guys. Congratulations on a great year, and (hopefully) a turning point in UK football history.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder