posting by proxy...

"Ouch!"

xmas-lights

Comments

  1. can we let all the morons who think they can do better have a go at it - and then make them sit through the call in shows where morons who can't properly speak english slander them voraciously?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed!

    There are a few thankless jobs in sports:

    - Notre Dame football coach
    - Kentucky Basketball coach

    In either case, nothing short of national championship is acceptable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But alas, I have had more fun cheering for worse UK teams. Maybe some of it is old-geezer-ism. I remember the good-old-days like they were yesterday and it's starting to require effort to drag my butt up the stairs to my seat at the game.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You had to love the Pitino teams, particularly those of the early 90's--undermanned, outgunned, but they hustled, played as a team, and man could they SHOOT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder