The march to the mountains

Much like Sherman's March to the Sea, Team Combs and I are engaged in a Christmas march to the mountains: Today, we're sacking Louisville, tomorrow Georgetown, and Wednesday afternoon my Mom & Dad's house. On Christmas today, Joey arrived from his dad's as we gorged on Cathy's wonderful breakfast casserole.

We'd already opened presents--I got an assortment of Craftsman tools, Whitney received her Kenmore canister vacuum cleaner, and we opened most of Stu, Cathy, and Rachel's gifts.

Once Joey arrived, we read the Christmas story from Luke 2 then he tore into his presents. He got some wonderful, durable presents from his grandparents, including an assortment of Legos, a great backgammon set, and his first Swiss Army Knife.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder