Getting acquainted with east lexington...for about 5 hours

As Bella was in Louisville today, nesting and going to a baby shower (not her own...mmm...pregnant women on parade!), I went to get my CD player installed at Car Stereo warehouse.

They thought they could run the outputs through the factory amp, but turns out the factory amp was dead. This took quite awhile.

Click on this link for a map of my sojourn overf the next 5 hours. I went:

- To Sam's club, to loiter.
- To McD's to get some coffee
- Back to CSW where they said "It's almost done"
- I went outside and talked to my Mom for 45 mins
- I walked up to Eastland bowling lanes, where it was league day and high-school day (!)
- Went to harbor freight to touch all the tools. It's a thing with me, okay?
- Went to Hardees where I listened to KY lose to UNC while I was reading the paper.
- Walked back to CSW, where they finally had my car done :-)

So, I got lots of time to be cold, walk around, and consider life. . .

. . .no great epiphanies followed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder