Weekend in reverse: Monday Morning

Yep...this is the Quentin Tarantino version of my weekend...

So, this morning, I arise at ye earlie momente of 5am, make coffee, scour the house for my badge, finally leaving with a backpack full of books, computer, power brick, passport, and other assorted goods.

(And, I just remembered...without lunch...CRAP!)



So, I get to the security room, and notice that the interior of my car reeks of coffee. I unzip my backpack to find the thermos tipped over. Usually, this isn't a problem, the thermos is watertight and double-sealed at the top...

...unless the idiot who washed it last (me) left out the rubber piece in the lid.

Inventory:
- One ruined (borrowed) book
- One passport that looks aged 100 years
- One soaked backpack

Thankfully, the power brick and laptop seem to be fine. They live in their own cushioned area.

After last night, thought all my bad luck was over. Nope.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder