Relaxation, day Zero

God help me, I'm taking off this week.

I expect to get the shakes sometime in the next couple days, as I really haven't decompressed. I'm accustomed to the 7am video conference with India, and until that doesn't happen, I'm not "on vacation".

* * *

This weekend was pretty neat--did nothing on Saturday, and little to nothing today, aside from some shopping :-)

In other news, we've Christened the Camry "Yoda", as it's unattractive, old, and unexciting. Yet, it's full of time tested wisdom.

Yeah, something like that. Anyway, Yoda rhymes with Toyota. Close enough, anyway. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder