The Cam-U-Ry

"Camry" means 'crown' in Japanese ("Cam-U-Ree"), so here's my summation of our Crown so far:

It's great so far; the only complaint I have is the engine--with 3-4 people + stuff aboard, it can barely get out of its own way. In the flat, it'll happily cruise at 80-90mph, as it's geared very tall, but it's hopeless in the mountains. We averaged 26 mpg on our trips in the past two days, which isn't bad, but it isn't the 30mpg I was hoping for. Some new tires and a tuneup should fix this.

* * *

Christmas presents...mom & dad bought us a set of Goodyear Assurance TripleTreads:



And...a new stereo for my beamer:



cool stuff! :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder