Randomness. . .

You know, seems like I could use Marty Brenneman to narrate my last few days of build agony



"It's Harold up to bat now...the offering. SWIINNNNNNG and a miss. Oh he forgot to include the 33rd build file from the install team."

"Harold again, he's 0-for-101 at this point in the game...Gets a piece of this one, fouling it back to the test lab."

"That's a high fly ball and this one belongs to the Reds...er...the MVP team"

Looks like the build will go off today. Yay.

* * *

True to form, the opening day of Keeneland's fall meet gave us the first crisp morning (42 deg F), allowing me to sport my new Columbia 3-in-1 coat

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder