freaky dreams

So, I had a dream last night that I was having an operation on my bad knee, but I was under local anesthesia (or else, I just couldn't feel the pain...it's a DREAM!).

So, the docs get in there and I have not one but TWO ligaments on the right side of my knee. One's cut and the other is so badly cut the doctors cut it and repair it, rather like a Symphysiotomy (in my head thanks to Whitney's midwife...ugh!)

So, anyway, the docs repair the ligaments with what looks like a cross between bubble-gum and ear wax.

Comments

  1. By any chance was MacGyver the surgeon?

    I know several people who injured their hands and had to have the surgery with just a local, so that the doctor could ask them to move individual fingers to make sure they were hooking everything up right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder