Fear and self-loathing in La Bluegrass

Ever have a day where you woke-up and just wished you weren't yourself? That's pretty-much me today.

Fell off the wagon this morning, very hard. I won't go into the details, but there's at least one person who reads this blog knows what I'm talking about. No rhyme or reason to it, just happened. I've had a very good week, and last night visiting with some of our Church friends was awesome, but for some reason, I took a step I shouldn't have taken and only a few minutes later jumped right off the wagon.

So, today begins another "first" day.

* * *

Work's been stinking of late; I won't bore you with the details. If it was fun all the time, they'd call it "play" or "fun".

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder