Making Hay on Independence Day...

In church yesterday, out of the blue, my inclination was "You need to go visit your parents." Sans Joey this weekend, I told Whitney we needed to go and she thought it was a great idea.

Had a wonderful time with Mom, Dad, Norie, and Mike getting in about 248 bales of hay off some land just around-the-corner from their farm. Hot, dry day in the 90's, but it turned out for the best: I helped with the hay, got some exercise, and got some "quality time" with Dad. Whitney was bored to tears, but at least she got to stay cool.

We all miss Joey and look forward to having him for the 4th of July.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder