VBS -- a retrospective


Yooooooooooooooooooooo...tengo un amigo que me ama
me ama
me ama
Yo tengo un amigo que me ama
su nombre es Jesus! :clap: :clap: :clap:


Welcome to VBS at Northside Christian church. We'll happily take your kids off your hands, 2 hrs/day for 5 nights (6-8 pm).

We had a class of up to to 7: Drew, Jamie, Faith, Brooklyn, Shelby, Sierra, and that gal I can't remember. From the 2nd night on, we were lucky to have 5. Pretty awesome week, but it wasn't too spiritual, just rather practical. Really liked all the yummy snacks we had had from the Church women, and interacting with the kids was neat.

Drew's a blast. He knows about Charlotte. :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder