Just a standard Thursday

Up at 0-dark-thirty: check
Long breakfast with Joey: check
Beautiful, cool ride to work in the Bimmer: Check
Dead Powerbook: check

* * *

:: sigh :: Well, my beloved laptop is in for repairs after 2 great years of service. Tea and laptops apparently don't go well together. Paid the (up front) $140 labor cost for diagnosis, but if it's overcostly to repair, I'll just suck it up and use Whitney's trusty (if slightly bruised) Thinkpad R40.

I'm not upset about it, just sad, really. I liked that Powerbook G4 quite a bit. Just hoping I can recover the data off it after CompUseless (Eric's term) is through with it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder