Bella pulls a "me"

I talk in my sleep. I didn't know this until I went to college & I got a roommate. Up to this point, I didn't think Whitney did, until...

[interior]
[my bedroom, 6am]

Bella: mphrfhfhfhfhfh...chicken

Me: Huh?

B [mumbly]: did you take the chicken out of the oven?

Me: Huh?

B [annoyed, distinct]: Did you take the chicken out of the OVEN?! It'll burn..

[I go to the kitchen and verify that the only think in the cold oven is the breadstone, then return]

Me: Honey, there's no chicken in the oven...

B: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....[snore]

* * *

Ah, good to see sleeptalking is catching.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder