Buffy, tonails, a new cell phone

At my darling's insistence, I went over to our doctor today to get my toe looked at; over Christmas, I noticed my middle toe on my left foot was ingrown on the right side. Today I got it removed, feeling very little pain thanks to some lidocaine.

The rest of the day, I convalesced watching season 5 of "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," my most excellent Christmas gift from Bella:



Also, I have a new cellphone...Decided that I wasn't using the 450 anytime + 5000 night/weekend package I had from Cingular, so I went the same route Bella did with Virgin Mobile. $20 for a phone, then prepaid increments as needed. :-) It'll be nice to not have that $50 each month.

* * *

No news on an E30 BMW...looking at this one. Got some pics from the owner and seems nice..

Popular posts from this blog

Monday Mope

The reality of the next car purchase

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant