Ouch...

Man, what a week...I've been up, down, depressed, happy, joyous, and exhausted.

Now I'm just mad.

When there's someone you've worked with the whole week, someone who's taken-up your time, put you through an emotional roller-coaster, and generally made your job miserable, it sucks. What sucks even more is when you've gone above and beyond to help that person and they look at you and say, "You've oversensitive. I've come to you with honest concerns and you've taken them the wrong way. Perhaps I am too harsh here, but I just wanted you to know that."

I hate this job sometimes.


***

Quote for today: "Whenever I see this guy, I throw-up a little bit and part of me dies."

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder

Fun with Assembly