Busy morning...

Waking up at 7 is early for most folks, but when you're due to pick-up a pal at 7 and you wake-up @ 7 on the dot, it's dead late...

I was supposed to get Gary at Nolan Ford this morning, but I ended-up 20 minutes late after a panicked, flight-of-the-bumblebee race around my house.

Didn't shave, and that just feels icky...

* * *

News: I've got my own office. Sort of. My perennial office-mate, Patrick, moved up to the 3rd floor, leaving his side of the office empty. I soldiered-on in the old furniture configuration for a couple days:

(ascii art:)


12'
-------------------
| ---- |
| |X / door
| --/
| |-| |-||
| | | | ||
| |-| |-||
| |-| /--| 12'
| |-| / |
| |-| |---| |
|-----------------|


Basically, envistion my stuff on the left there (with the big 'X'), on a triangular corner computer desk, with a combination desk table to my left, and a metal locker/drawer thing in the corner. Patrick's old stuff occupied the whole bottom and right side of the room. It was empty and kinda depressing after he left, so I changed it:


-------------------
| |---| |
| door
|
| -----|
| | X ||
| | / |
| - | 12'
| | |
| - |----| |-||
|-----------------|


My desk is on the right side, facing the door, with a nice cozy nook towards the bottom of the office where I can have my locker, and desk/shelf withing the radius of my desk chair.

Yes, yes, I've turned into my mom, rearranging things for no good reason, but it feels more comfortable to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder