Car love...and other.

...


More fun dreams last night. Something about the wedding going wrong and me getting arrested for marrying my cousin...? I mean, I know Bella and I are close, but I'm pretty sure the family tree converges around Adam and Eve, but not before. :-)

Anywho...lots of excitement going on: Twenty-six days to the wedding, the MINI's been in the shop for diagnosis and it goes back as soon as parts arrive (burnt-out power-window on driver's side + bad idler pully + serpentine belt), and work's, well, bananas (as ever).

On the bright side, beautiful morning with a Fall crispness in the air :-)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder