the saga of the wayward oldsmobile

I'll give you the short version:

On friday, I came to terms with a dealer on a 2002 Oldsmobile Intrigue with 44k miles. I picked up the car Saturday after waiting THREE HOURS for the F&I guy to get his crap together.

I took the car to Mike Jansen and he said it was..umm..okay. It'd been in a front end and rear end collision, including replacement of the a/c condenser and the radiator. Also, the driver's side front suspension had a bad ball-joint.

Whtiney wasn't thrilled with this, so I'm off tomorrow morning to exercise Jack Kain Ford's 3 day/150 mile return policy.

* * *

I feel like a fool, and it'd definitely taught me a lesson. The car would most likely have been okay after some repairs, but I don't want to mess around with my family's car for the next 5-10 years.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder