Props to G'town

Check this out:


on June 15th I received a: "Congratulations you won a Mini
Cooper" flash on the website and an email stating the same.

The next step is they're going to be sending me an affidavit in the
mail within 3 weeks that has to be returned within 3 weeks (21
days).. then they have to verify my bottle cap and affidavit and
then it could be up to a year until it's delivered to the BMW shop
and then I have 5 days to pick it up... so if all of this happens
correctly ... I won!

here's the Mini info:
Grand Prize: (Quantity: 75; 1 per day from 5/18/05-7/31/05) 2005
MINI Cooper Convertible in chili red with black top, chili red
mirror caps, 1.6 liter Overhead Cam (OHC), Continuously Variable
Automatic transmission with lever-mounted 6-speed steptronic mode,
15" 5 star wheels, black leatherette seats, leather steering wheel
with 6 disc AM/FM CD changer, ARV $24,500 (US)


Someone from Georgetown won a Dr. Pepper MINI!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder