I hate people sometimes.

Preface: I'm sore, I'm tired, and I'm fasting in preparation for my dr's appointment @ 12. Take that into consideration for what it's worth.

I hate the fact that an adult male cannot talk to a colleague who's an attractive female (even though she does nothing for me) without people gossiping about them.

May I just shout this: I LOVE MY FIANCEE! She is the only woman for me. I can't generally stand other women, and this woman, in particular, over long periods of time. I marvel each day that I've found a woman that I not only can stand, but actually ENJOY being around and sharing my life with.

But, of course, since no other man on this floor can look this woman in the eye and have a conversation with her, the fact that I can do so is cause for speculation.

"Can I talk to you as a Brother in Christ? I know my wife wouldn't want me hanging around with another woman like that." I realize the truth in what P's saying, and I'll have to do just that, but I hate that it has to be that way.

Keeping up appearances. Buncha frickin' nerds...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder