First responses to the hair.

Okay, taking my cue from Natalie Portman, I decided to buzz my head on Saturday:



Reaction so far:


  • India: "Perhaps, since it is 40 degrees Centigrade, we can all get haircuts similar to yours."

  • Padma: "Oh....haircut?"

  • Patrick: (upset) "so, is B.H. your hero or something.?.?!" (B. got his head shaved for the Star Wars premiere.)

  • Serge (Ukranian Accent): "Oh...cool! I like it. I get my head same way"

  • Carl: ..stunned silence..."That is NOT YOU!! I hate clowns, but this ranks right up there..it's freaking me out"

  • Jeff + David: "I thought that was Vin Diesel standing there. (Jeff:) Wow, you have one of those heads that can pull that look off.



I like it so far. I rolled out of bed and got to work by 6:45 today, thanks to my no-maintenance-req'd hairdo.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder