Requiem for the cars I'll never own...

(This blog brought to you by coffee, the never-ending source of stimulation for the programmer mind.)

Though I own two of the coolest cars in existence today (a MINI and a GTO), there are several cars out there I'd love to have, but the practicalities of life infringe upon it. My list, in no particular order:

A Saab 9-3 Viggen


Front Wheel Drive
Hatchback
260 horsepower turbo 4 cylinder.

MMMM....practical.

Chevy Impala SS LT1


260 hp, old Small Block Chevy architecture. Plenty of elbow room.

VW Jetta TDI
I know, I know...I had a Mk.IV 'Dub, but I got the wrong one. Instead of the turbo gasser, I should've gotten the diesel. Great power, and 50-60 mpg, and none of the problems that plagued the 1.8T

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder