Monday...

It's 11:30, I got here at 7:30, and this is the first time I've sat down at my desk since arriving.

This morning:

  1. 8am Video conference with my Kolkata team, which went well. Everyone seems to have responded well to my notes.

  2. 8:30am Video conference with my testers & management. This was the biggie, and was a good first step. Now new ship issue PTRs

  3. 9am meeting with the Lexington team, who were very "up" and willing to discuss problems. At least somebody got some rest this weekend.

  4. 10:15 up with the stress & stability team to re-verify that, yes, our last release was stable and well-behaved. Yay

  5. 10:45-11:30. Discussion of 3 big PTRs with the rest of my team and what issues they're having. Updated my manager on what's going on.



In the process I had a cup of Navy coffee...double strength tar that's about like espresso, but poured into a regular coffee cup. I expect to crash any time now.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder