The house saga continues...

Well, the current owner of 107 Secretariat street didn't like my requests to fix a couple things and give us an allowance for the roof he allowed to cook off his house. My realtor told me I was being somewhat unreasonable, and maybe I was. It was a nice little house in a good area, but it scared us.

A full repaint, a new roof, and repairs from general neglect would be our constant companions.

When I got the news, I thought someone had punched me in the stomach. Somewhere, down in my heart, I thought the owners would meet us halfway and we'd still have the cute little house. >>Sigh<<

But oh well. Whitney's searching for more prospects for us already.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder