How to know you've been using Firefox for too long: You're in a regular windows application (say, Lotus Notes) and you hit Ctrl-T for a new tab.

* * *

Another momentous day ahead for me: This is my last day when I can fix the problems for our testing before I get hauled in front of the V.P. of our division for disciplinary action. I've rewritten the crappy code of TWO OTHER groups to try and avoid this situation, but I'm dealing with people who don't understand Java all that well. At least, I wouldn't hire them, based upon the crappy code I've seen.

Driving the GTO today...had a blast charging down the interstate, feeling that infectous exhaust burble, the stick trembling in my hand as I shifted between 5th and 6th.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder