AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I'm team lead this week. It's day two, and I'm already wanting to pull my hair out.

What I need is someone who's good on the server to whom I can delegate work. On the client side, I'm covered, but the server is a total disaster. I'm delegating like you wouldn't believe, and I'm still utterly buried.

Honestly, I can't wait for some of these marketing drones and grandstanding managers to GO THE FRICK HOME so I can do some of the work I should've had done last Friday.

What am I supposed to do? Yell at myself to work harder?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder