Report from some of my faithful readers:

Bill and his Mom are both tired of reading the tripe that currently passes for deep thought in my blog. They're tired of car-based topics, ramblings about pop-culture that are of no significance, and other topics not so funny as konichiwaffle.

Henceforth, my blog shall be devoid of such drivel.

...most of the time.

[AMENDMENT] Bill is just tired of the car stuff. The other stuff can remain :-D

* * *

Furthermore, Bill reported to me today that I read way too much into those postcards he sent me from Japan and Thailand.

[AMENDMENT] Bill reported that my report, above, makes no sense. The people responsible have been sacked.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder