Spent some time reading my private blog this morning, just to review how profane and yet oddly funny I can be when I'm frustrated.

I started blogging during Christmas of 2002-2003, and that blog became my private blog. I cuss a good deal in there, because it's my "vent" place, kinda like my diary. Whereas this blog has my thoughts and dreams, that one has my nightmares--petty jealousies, vitriolic complaints about work and all those there (okay, more vitriolic than the ones in this blog), and me generally shaking my fist at the heavens screaming 'WHY?!'

Reading over there reminded me of just how low I've been at times throughout the past year. Life's never very bland for me--it's either great or awful. Bipolar? Maybe.

* * *

Random: There's ONE comment that the Kerry campaign has made that's struck home with me:


John Kerry can rebuild alliances to help America defeat terrorists across the world with other countries' co-operation. George Bush has burnt so many bridges that he will force us to go it alone.


This is dead-on, people. George Bush is a unilateralist. When you're the world's only superpower, you can afford to be that way, but I don't know that it's getting us anywhere in the war on terror. Iraq is an America-only situation. If we brought the UN into it, the Iraqis might feel that they weren't be occupied and run by a puppet gov't.

I'm dubious about waging a more 'sensitive' war against terror, but seems like having more friends that just Britain and some little satellite nations--I'm talking Russia, China, Australia, and some of the Arab states in this would be good. Bush is not going to get that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder

Fun with Assembly