Quote of the YEAR from the past weekend's autocross:

Since when do they invite 15 year old hookers to our events?


Andrew Buck...the man, the myth, the legend.

Incriminating video of Mr. Coleman with said trollops

* * *

This actually reminds me of something I wanted to Blog on: The differences between the three regions of SCCA I attend. Don't worry, this will be to the point, I promise.


  • Lexington (CKR): A bunch of overgrown frat boys who are out for a good time. Mostly guys fleeing from their wives, jobs, and all responsibility to let it all hang out in their miatas. Laid-back, in general. Wives and gf's only...no groupies.

  • Louisville (KYR): Fast 'n' the Furious, Kentucky-style. Groupies. An innner circle in the club keeps everyone straight about not acting like idiots around the site.

  • Cincinnati (CincySCCA): take lexington, add 20 years to average age, subtract the miatas and add high dollar, high power cars galore: Corvettes , Loti, Porsches. Too laid-back: No control over participant behavior, and it shows.

    And lotsa groupies. Naaaasty groupies (ref. above video)(Lotsa money + expensive cars == women, apparently, even at 9 am on a sunday at the seedy horseracing track)



All-in-all, each region has its own flavor, and its own charm. I really like the Louisville events: More people close to my age, if not my disposition. (Can't say that I can party 'til 3 am, then head down to the autocross 3 hours later...)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: The Southeast Christian Church Easter Pageant

Driving for the Cure...? (Or, how I got blacklisted...)

No, I don't have Connective Tissue Disorder